View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 11:34 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_Believe View Post
Confession: I didn't read all of the posts on this thread (I did read most of them tho)

Being newly diagnosed and trying to absorb every bit of information I can find, I LOVE this!

For me: Aloe infused socks are THE BEST! Of course, I only wear one on my left foot. Side note: being in a brace fro my knee fracture, my left foot felt 'cold', so I would have my daughter put a sock on it. Then I was diagnosed with peroneal nerve palsy. I knew this had to be a factor in the 'col' feeling but I still thought wearing the sock was psychosomatic. Until I bought an infrared thermometer. I think that was what led me to the possibility this was CRPS. I'm getting used to the odd looks when I walk around in one sock...

High thread count sheets are the best! Combined with soft pajamas...Heaven!

I haven't tried the epsom salts yet but I plan to.

I am interested in what everyone does for muscle spams...and muscle cramping. Anything???
I have severe muscle spasms and after watching an incredibly informative video (that I will find the link to) this Dr. has been researching and treating RSD for I think he said 25-30 years. He said to be careful with muscle relaxers because over time they can deteriorate your muscles, but one medicine he mentioned and approves that has worked great for me and with very little side effects is Tizanidine. My Dr. had no problem giving this medicine a try. It works for me. Hope this helps
stillsmiling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (11-09-2015)