View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wiix,

The tongue gets coated with everything we eat and drink. It should be cleaned every day just like you would brush your teeth every day.

Also, I just want you to think about something. When you clean your tongue you are removing the debris which is a good thing to do. But you are also exposing all of the little nooks and crannies of the tongue. This in affect opens up all of those little pores to whatever it soaks in next. Do you think it's wise to then saturate your tongue with chemicals? Just throwing that out there for you to think about.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiix View Post
I only use it when I brush my tongue. The tongue gets coated and germs build up in the coating. A good brush and rinse helps. I only do this about once every two weeks or so.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote