View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 06:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Bleat away. I'm sorry you're having such a difficult day.

Andy_Pablo,
I remember when you first came here and how horrific the pain was for you then as well. I'm curious if after the surgery the pain is any less than it was or is it just a different type of pain form the surgery? I truly hope that the surgery you finally had done will help you in the long run. I'm just sorry your recovery period is expected to be so very long. ugh!

Take care of yourself. I often wondered how you were doing when you weren't around for so long.
Its strange because its different & fluctuates, but at the moment its worse. There is nerve pain from the 'moving about' they did, but there is still surgery pain. That has gone down a bit as the incisions have healed a little, & I have stopped bleeding now, but I think yesterday was an overdoing it sort of pain... It is slightly less today, so gives me hope that thr increase is just settling pain & part of the process. Surgeon did advise that things will be erratic for a while...

It feels I only ever come here to complain & its frustrating as thats not really me, but I dont want my family & friends to see me like I am at present.. I need to have more of a positive mindset, but on days like yesterday, it is difficult... Thank you for listening.
Alffe (08-09-2015), barbo (08-09-2015), DejaVu (08-24-2015), EnglishDave (08-09-2015), eva5667faliure (08-09-2015), Lara (08-09-2015), Mark56 (08-14-2015), PamelaJune (09-05-2015), Wren (08-09-2015)