View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 09:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oh thank you all

for the support, it really means a lot...that someone has the time to talk to a total stranger and its not even their paid profession! It does bring hope back.. and I saw a nice doctor today! Thank you for the HOLLERING idea...you can see I tried it here on the net! I actually saw a real nice doctor who seemed human today! what a difference.

I went to get my first epidural injection into my back to hopefully relieve some of my thigh/leg pain. It wasn't too bad....this is a nice brand new place real close to my home....like my dh says " I could crawl there" lol .Anyway it is a spine/pain management center, I am new there, and I told him about my experience..he was between back to back procedures, yet took the time to listen to me for a few minutes..he said since the emg and ncs were ok it wasn
t nerve related, and since i had the carotoid and subcranial dopplers, it wasn
t arterial, so it may be muscle....and said that a rhematologist would be the one to do/or decide about a muscle biopsy. I thought a neuro would do that. Maybe both do. He did not seem to think it was any kind of peripheral nerve problem making my arms feel weak and fatigued , cause of no tinglies....So anyway I have made an appt with Dr. Wicked (as I now call him)(sorry that
is not nice), and with my rhemy. Bye Bye money.....
I have had so many blood tests...for all the rheumy type diseases....but this guy seemed to think that was the way to go. So I am still clueless as usual but I will keep dishing out money....and do some more surfing maybe cancel Dr. W and find a new neuro....I have copies of almost all my blood work and mris for the past 5 years except the emg and ncs and dopplers. I am in the middle of a ssdi disability case and only hesitate to change now, though does it really matter? This problem popped up at the last minute anyway.....It really wasnt' the cause of my initial app.

anyway thanks for getting me thru the day and night and life! You are all angels. I did just have a bunch of tests at new endo doctor. Does anyone know if Peripheral neuropathey can spread to the rest of body causing fatigue in arms and legs? I better go to the right site. But thanks again.
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote