Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post

You know your history! LOL
I just live down the road from Lamington National Park.
http://lamington.nrsm.uq.edu.au/ {Sound UP}
LOL I always thought Lamingtons were Welsh, or at least English cos my mom made them a lot.
It actually wasnt till I came to post the recipe here and looked up to see if there was a basic one on the Net, that I saw the bit about them originating in Oz

Quote:
If anyone has recipe for what I've heard called a Key Lime Pie, I'd love that please.
I do and will dig it out tomorrow when I dont have a jello brain like now Tho I am sure many others here would also have it. VERY popular Floridian desert and oh so yummy

Quote:
Chemar that chicken sound great. I have all those ingredients although I have absolutely no idea what "Wonder Flour" could possibly be. lol. I'm also just not sure what a scallion is, but figure it's probably either a spring onion or a shallot. I'll look it up.

Edited to add: I looked up Scallion in images and it looks as if it's what I call a Spring Onion. Thanks!
yeppers scallions are also called spring onions

The Wonder Flour comes in a shaker/dispenser. great for light coating and thickening as it doesnt clump easily like unsifted.

My kids love the chicken and we eat it at least once a weak. great for leftovers too

g'night...I am sure I shall dream food

ps I cant wait to try the frangipani pie

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote