View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 10:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Hi Melody

Thanks for the reply, Supernova actually put that post there for me, Lailavia, after I had a big rant/vent in the autoimmune fourm. I am just tired of playing ring around the rosy with docs.

My big question now is , can PN (hich I have PN like sx in my feet, tinglies, cant stand shoes, feelings of warmth, pain, etc) spread up into your body to cause fatigue/weakness in arms, it could be in my legs...just harder to tell cause I always have had pain in legs from my fibro, and now have disc disease and thigh pain. My new spine/pain doc gave me the advice today ( I went for my first epidural shot) that it seems muscular and I should consult with my rheumy re: muscle biopsy. I am just jumping form one dx to the next. I recently had the emg,ncs on my arms which were fine, and doppler studies on main arteries,,,,he was sooooooooo nice to me! Some docs are real and nice. My hands are getting tired from this typing . Tested for Myasthenis gravis, just about tested for all of it...This neuro did test me. But isn't there still muscle biopsy and spinal tap> oh crap I feel like a medical freak/mystery.

Thanks for the helpful info Melody I need all the help I can get! Glad you can still dance!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote