Thread: ssdi review
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 03:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=LIT LOVE;1161343]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sable081 View Post

5% of returned Short form CDRs are randomly selected for the beneficiaries to undergo Long Form CDRs.

I edited my post, so it might be more clear now.

Older beneficiaries that have been on SSI/SSDI for more than 7 years will be unlikely to have a Cessation of Benefits. So, you may or may not get additional Short Form CDRs or perhaps even a Long Form CDR, but unless you start working consistently at or near the SGA level, odds are very high your benefits will continue.
Thank You you for explaining I just have issues where its hard for me to remember and hard to understand things their is a short form that a Disability Update Report with 6 questions 455-ocr-sm and then the full Medical Review long form 454-bk-long what do you mean by (CESSSATION) and what do you mean by this sentence if I work my benefits will continue (((but unless you start working consistently at or near the SGA level, odds are very high your benefits will continue.))))) And I cant work haven't worked in 20 years not able to work just hoping for the short 6 question form really don't feel good like most of the people on Disability to start all over again my profile is L_0048 I know it goes to 9999 so im guessing my is low unlikely to improve and I haven't worked since 1995 wish I could enjoy life I have 2 daughters and im always depression and in pain cant function at all Thank You for explaining and helping me out

Last edited by sable081; 08-09-2015 at 03:43 PM.
sable081 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote