Thread: ssdi review
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 09:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
my review period was never changed, it has always been 3 years. It just took SSA 7 years to get around to sending me the short form which i was scheduled to get after 3 years. they were backlogged at the time. I dont know why im scheduled for a 3 years review instead of 7 year review considering how low my profile number is also
Yeah that is strange but was it deferred the 2 times and how do you know you are every 3 years it might be 5 or 7 yrs you should call social security and ask them to send you a benefit planning query and tell them you just want it for your records only they will send it to you it as all your information on their maybe your working I don't know your situation its as to be something why your review is every 3 years and your profile is Low makes no sense but was it deferred the 2 time saying they didn't need to contact your doctor at this time because mine in 2010 was deferred they didn't need to contact my doctor fingers crossed I hope the same in 2017 I would hate like everyone else on ssdi not feeling good and have to start all over with different doctors and paperwork a nightmare
sable081 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote