View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:15 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfglendale View Post
Hello, I have TN since 2001. I was taking tegretol and neurontin up to 2005. I have tried accupuncture with 3 different accupuncturist but none improved my condition. some time in 2005, I saw my neighbor, who was inflicted with some nerve problem and couldn't walk, back to his kickboxing exercise. He told me he went to an accupuncturist who happens to be just 2 blocks from our place. So i decided to give it another try. After only two sessions the electric shocks were gone and after about 5 more sessions the excruciating pain improved to just irritating at worse. And then the pain was gone. But when the weather changed the mild pain came back. I tried more accupuncture sessions with her again, but there was no improvement anymore.
As of now i am totally painfree about 9 months each year. I still have pain for like 6 weeks everytime the weather changes from hot to cold and cold to hot.
I have a lady friend who has TN and tried Gamma. It worked for about 7 months but went back with worse pain than before. I told her to try my accupuncturist, she did but didn't work for her.
I guess I am lucky it worked for me, safe to say 80%. I am contented with my condition right now considering I am not taking any medication. God bless
I am setting up an appointment because of your post, thank you.
bradpete3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (08-10-2015)