Old 08-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Jackiey,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackiey View Post
Hey guys it's been a while.......too long really. But life has just gotten better and better. And long may that continue.

But I too have just celebrated my 5 year anniversary with my stim and boy does it hit the spot. The longer I have it the better it is now that it has finally settled into its place.

It has been an absolute godsend for me. Given me my life back and also my head too things were so dark and bleak back in those days before I got my stim and this has really changed. I too get out and walk everyday with my two dogs. I have a fabulous back garden now that I can go out and enjoy. Bought a new greenhouse too so I can Enjoy growing my own. Something I could only dream of back in those days before the stim.

Mark I'm so glad to hear all is this well with you. You have really come such a long way. Delighted to hear the career is back on track and you are cycling again. Wonderful.

This place was my saviour and I won't leave it too long before I come back again. Promise
Thank you all for all your input

Thanks for your update. With so much pain all around us; good to learn you are doing well; getting out and about, enjoying your garden and things that were once only a dream. Keep up the good positive upbeat attitude. Hope to hear from you now and again.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (08-10-2015), DejaVu (08-10-2015), eva5667faliure (08-10-2015), Mark56 (08-10-2015), PamelaJune (08-12-2015)