Thread: Frustrated!!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I can help with that. I have had plenty of meds to try before anything else was even looked at.Each Med or combo of meds affect each of us different . I would definitely bring this up with your doctor so that you can safely and slowly reduces your med and also so the Dr. knows every things in your healing and recovery is progressing as they expect. I would guess that perhaps the Dr might switch medication to help with some of the issues . I found i was allergic to anit seizure meds by going to the er with totally body tremors.and other meds I have looked like i was detoxing from some bad street drug or something. It is a slow process it dose not matter the treatment I know it is so hard waiting for everything to just calm down and be off some of those meds. and that in turn can get the stress up and that wakes up the pain monster but just keep holding in there. I would call Dr before end of week it wont hurt to check in and get input. thats what he is there for . so do not feel like you are bothering the Dr. they are getting paid to be your doctor they serve you not the other way around.also dont forget you can contact Ella since she has had one . do cold or warm compression help ? sending low pain and healing thoughts to you. also if you need anything to I will try and help or just listen . Baby steps one day at a time . PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote