View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Confused

After dealing with this now for 6 years, I think I've done everything I can think of to try to track the cause down. But, honestly, I don't think all the tests, that showed nothing wrong, are wrong. They just haven't zeroed in on the cause. Even I have found somethings it could possibly be on my own. But the doctors refuse to investigate further. I think something is wrong at the top of the small intestine, maybe a duodenal ulcer. Or something is stuck in the sphincer of Odi or it is stuck open allowing the stomach to fill up with acid. All my attempts at remedies are useless until I can get the correct diagnosis, which I can't.

I tried Previcid a few years ago and there was no change. I even thought that uterine fibroids might be the cause but was assured that these symptoms don't fit.

So I continue with the Zantac and anti motion sickness pills. It does help some.

Keeping a food diary does sound promising. Yet sometimes I'll eat something that I would suspect could be causing my symptoms, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.

I kind of think I am being poisoned by the water. So I only drink bottled water, for two years now but still use tap water for cooking. I have a trunk full of bottled water to make sure I don't run out.

As far as the stomach lining, it was totally eroded.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-11-2015)