View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 05:34 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Possible solution?

I have been meaning to post this information somewhere for a while because I feel kind of bad knowing I may have stumbled across something that has cured my palatal myoclonus and I have just been too lazy to share it.

I have bad flare ups of spasming in my soft palate, sometimes clicking 50 times a minute. It makes my throat hurt and I get to the point where I can hardly talk. It is exacerbated when I am under a lot of stress. This actually led to my solution. A friend of mine recommended L-theanine for my anxiety and I took her advice. After taking it regularly for a couple of days, I noticed that my clicking wasn't as bad. It eventually went away completely. Now, whenever I start to "click", I just start taking the L-theanine and within hours to a day, it is gone.

I don't know if this would work for anyone else, but I wanted to share in case it was helpful. I don't sell it and I don't benefit from you buying it from your local health food store. My only purpose for posting this is to maybe help someone else because I know how miserable this condition is and I actually accidentally found something that truly works for me.
J.J. Collins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (08-12-2015)