View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 05:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dr. Shwartzman

good n plenty, I can tell you will never meet a nicer more caring and compassionate Doctor. Ketamine has helped me and helps others.. I think that is why the wait is so long. There are so many peoople having repeat boosters. Please read my other posts. also type in Shannon Stocker. she has had the full treatment to. Coma in Mexico.. I went to Germany. Don t worry about the coma yet. Very few go 40 something to date.The ketamine had always helped me but does not help everyone. But what else can we try.
I stay at the Hampton inn on Race street. Rate is 89.00 for those there for infusions. Tell them your going to Drexel University Hospital/Hahnemann hospital and you can get that rate. Hampton inn race street, City Center. Good luck to you. I hope this is somethign that will help you. But again it does not work for everyone. Its a long haul. Goood luck.It is not a cure, it is to lower your pain level so you can function. Only a few have had a total cure. But the numbers of reduced pain are very good.They cant tell you the dose as each person is truly different and not everyone gets the same dose during infusions. It depends on your RSD and how your body responds. Wishing you the very best, CZ
that is his number above. go to Drexel University College of Medicine, Faculty and staff.

Last edited by CZZ74; 06-23-2007 at 05:16 AM. Reason: More info
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote