View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi. We moved here two years ago because my former landlord sold the house and told me to GET OUT (after living there for 23 years). Her exact words were "I'm so sorry to say this BUT WE WANT YOU OUT".
Thank god my friend lived around the corner and her tenant was moving out. We bought his stuff and all I had to do was buy two new single beds.

I had to get used to sleeping in the same room with Alan because I could never sleep in the same bed because of his neuropathy and the shaking and kicking so Alan was used to sleeping in the living room. Believe me, I had some adjusting to do. I do not speak to my former landlord because of how I was treated. They just walk right by me when I'm sitting on the porch with my gal friend (who happens to be my landlord). Thank god for this woman. Known her for years and every evening (when I didn't live here), I would walk around the corner and sit on her porch with all the neighbors. So that hasn't changed except I'm her tenant. lol

As for Dunkin donuts, it's a godsend. We all meet up and I even bring Alan when he wants to get out and about. He has his fans. He makes them laugh. I am grateful that I have a roof over my head at my age, believe me.

Alan had his tooth pulled yesterday by the Oral Surgeon. thank god we found an honest one. Only charged us the co-pay of $50.00.

This friday is the podiatrist and next week various appointments for this and that.

The man keeps me hopping, believe me.

I just wish I had grandchildren like all my friends. That is the one sadness in my life.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-12-2015)