View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 08:57 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I have discovered over the years that anything applied to the feet alters the perception of the air on the skin.

So the oils would fall into that category.

I've used A & D ointment for dry skin on my feet, Aquaphor, and a Gold Bond cream, and all of them changed my burning pain to some extent. Not alot, not enough to recommend for PN, but enough to notice.

There is a patent applied for for the geranium oil. But it is so strong smelling that not many posters here are saying they use it.

I am very leery of things costing over $20 a package, and this Neurogen was higher than that! PNers are targets for all sorts of products these days. One was just posted that listed benfotiamine, methylcobalamin and lipoic acid as INERT ingredients with no doses included! But it did list the dilutions of several homeopathic ingredients as ACTIVE and it had a huge price tag.

I'll see if I can find it again... hinky labels, hinky prices, anything hinky, should be avoided.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 08-12-2015 at 10:38 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (08-12-2015), DejaVu (08-12-2015)