View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 03:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglogirl View Post
Hi Sandy. My neuropathy is diabetic related so I know the cause. I am so sorry you are going through so much pain. I know what thst is like and I too have taken oxycodone but not very often as that too can cause problems.

When my feet are real bad I pit them in a bag of ice. I had a compound that helped o would rub on a couple time a day
I rub Ben gay on them and put medicated powder on them and take a couple acetaminophen if that does not help I take oxy codone. Stress will give me flare ups as ND wrong foods exercise too a greatest them. When I sit they will flair up you have to figure out the triggers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I haven't yet figured out my triggers. I can be doing nothing and BAM!! I keep myself fully medicated, but still experience tons of pain. I've always had problems with pain meds - like at the dentist's office, I would never get numb from the shots there. I guess my body has a weird tolerance for pain medications which is unfortunate for me.....affects my head more than it does the pain, though I have not tried oxycodone. I may ask my neurologist for something other than the hydrocodone just for some relief! Can't rub anything on my feet as I cannot bend over due to back surgery. Just sucks in general!!
Sandy04029 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote