View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi Drew,

I feel your pain! I have just had a bad fall which aggravated my neck (crushed vertebrae/3 whiplash/arthritis) and put me in Hospital for an emergency Cervical MRI. My one Spinal Cord Compression has now become 3. I have numbness in my Left Ring and Pinky fingers and extreme, excruciating referred pain in my right arm, with numbness down forearm and Thumb, Index and Middle fingers. I also have issues with my lower spine, pain, numbness and Neuropathy which causes the falls in the first place.

Like you, I am dragged deep into the Well of Depression and suffer with Depressive Personality Disorder for my Sins. We also have Anxiety in common.

9 months ago I was a virtual recluse due to my multiple issues, the above is only half of it. Now, having found this Community full of caring peers my whole World has opened up, I participate in life in a meaningful way again by being able to communicate and share.

Whatever your worries, whatever you would like to talk about, myself and my fellow Members are here to listen.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
adrewg (08-12-2015), bluesfan (08-12-2015), Darlene (08-17-2015), Lara (08-12-2015), Littlepaw (08-12-2015)