View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDeLorenzo View Post
My first post here on NeuroTalk so I just learned I can't post the link but I'll guide you to it below. Maybe this will help some understand more about this product and its science. I have been studying Oxidative Stress for 5 years since ERW greatly helped my daughters seizures, Autism, Speech etc. ERW in some med reports was likened to "having SOD like properties", SOD presumably the most potent of Endogenous Antioxidants. I then looked into Protandim an NRF2 activating, herbal supplement for my daughter as well.

NRF2 Activation is a cutting edge new field many bio pharma's are now into. Oxidative Stress is a major contributing factor in many neuro-degenerative diseases, Parkinsons, ALS Autism and Epilepsy to name a few.

In regard to MS I have no experience other than knowing that ROS / Oxidative Stress is out of control. I have heard some say they don't realize how much it helps them... until they stop it.

Protandim proved to be more effective in MS outbreak controls than 3 major big Pharma drugs in a study that appears to have been funded by one of the 3 drug companies. . *edit*

I can say it helped my daughter's cognitive issues and really helped my arthritis. I hope this info helps. Pat D
Hey Pat, what was the progress of your daughter using Protandim? Did she continue using it? What is the experience up to date? I really would like to know how this works for other. Thank you so much
neutralprosumer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote