View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

your sister sounds like a doll...does your father have a temper? I am assuming he doesn't
I think your resolution is so right on...it would be awesome if you could keep it.
It is so hard being bipolar because we are not crazy and nothing escapes us...if you reached my state, you wouldn't have as many problems because you wouldn't have as many choices lol....I would tell them not to mention where they are staying because it puts my anxiety beyond the ballastic zone ...if they mention the state of my apartment you would have to peel me off the ceiling...which would create a greater and more dangerous mess.
if you keep on flipping in and out about restaurants i would start dry heaving at the mention of food....etc etc....i would lay it on thicker than reality but boy would i give them a joy ride of what it can be like being bipolar.....
Did I mention when I had to visit my parents as an adult I would usually throw up immediately when I got there...lol...talk about violent reactions
I think your resolution is splendid...it is a real tough one to keep but so well worth it....a huge thumb's up.
Bobby