View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 01:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Survival Packs YAY!!!

My name is Mandy I have has RSD and CRPS2 since 2012
WARMTH is the most comforting "temperture wise"
this being said 1st helps oodles especialy when on the road and with big time hypersensitivity/allodynia

So i always carry a plushy velvetly throw blanket.
Almost as rule I recommend to get prepaired to invest in any and as much Memory foam items as possible.. Pillows/TemperPedic beds/ slipers/shoes and so forth.
(to cover my affected left foot/schin) or to tuck underneath my knee to ease the vibrations if i cant carry a memory foam pillow

Always layer up! even in the summertime.. believe me weather changes even a breeze can cause pain or discomfort and nothing is worth hurting badly over not even looking purdy in a skirt.. or wearing some off the shoulder number haha so extra pair of loose sweats and a sweater help

Ace wrap sometime temp wrapping for a short moment help " bring comfort" especially if you need to use the limb for a **small amount of time**. because restriction can pain and get annoying but ultimatly u dont want to cut circulation here...

Water!!! always carry drinking water in the car.. Dehydration and fatigue can also lead up to flair ups and exasserbation and overexhurtion.. ** sorry I have bad spelling and grammar sometimes **

Keep a amethyst nearby or in your pocket. Its a healing stone and it carrys alot of not only healing properties but its cool to the touch and sometimes that constantly cool stone helps with pain and the Amazing color of the natural color luster is soothing..

surround yourself with positive people and nature.. ESPECIALLY IN A CAR RIDE. makes bumps and discomforts along the way easier to cope with..

so far as Epsom salts are a joke!!to me at least because they never work....

The Natural and organic approach has been doing a world of a differance for me.. Diet wise and exfoliating.. (my foot swelling went down significantly and the bright red tinge eased up as well) I ain't trying to preach to diet or become a hippy

thats all i can think of for now but if more comes to mind i will add to the survival kit

stay strong!
Mandy~
full_moons_of_hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-01-2015), DejaVu (11-09-2015)