View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:52 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi,

It's been some time since I have made this topic, and there have been vast improvements with my mental state.

I have experienced such major improvements, that I feel more alive than I have in many many years- all through the power of God.

Have been baptised since, and given my heart to the Lord Jesus Christ, and gotten rid of all negative influences in my life.

Going strong now, almost a year, without alcohol and illegal drugs

I am still struggling a lot with certain things though, mainly: focus, attention span, major memory issues, and mental processing. Major distracting issues.

Major hyperfocus and boredom/distracting issues.

It is affecting my work negatively, and I even avoid driving anymore because I get distracted so easily, and zone out that I forget the rules of the road.

Have nearly caused a couple of accidents, so I'm driving as little as possible now. Fortunately, I have an amazing loving and understanding wife that helps me in this, and many other regards to my weaknesses.

So, now I am wondering if it would not be worth approaching doctors with the possibility of the treatment of ADHD symptoms via example Ritalin. Because that is exactly what it feels like, after reading somewhat into the symptoms.

It's hard to explain. It feels like my mind is everywhere, but nowhere at the same time?

Could anyone please share or give some advice to this?
Willem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote