View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default What kind of tests look at circulation?

I feel that maybe something is going on with the circulation in my body ( I don't. Know, just trying to figure it out. Wild shot I know). I've said this before and some have commented that they have this too). It's probably just a symptom of my sfn and doesn't have anything to do with a cause but u never know.

My entire body ( everywhere, scalp, neck, face, torso, arms and legs) pulse to my heartbeat ( or some other beat if not my heart but all areas are coordinated and pulse together). The pulsing is in straight lines throughout my body which makes me think its blood vessels ( or maybe it's nerves) . It's particularly bad upon waking up, and laying down. The pulsing takes a few minutes to calm down after waking up or lying down. The side of my body that I was laying on while sleeping is also much more intense than the other. When the pulsing fades to "normal" intensity that's when my burning comes on, almost instantly.

What tests can be done to check ur circulation ? I know mri but I want to avoid that, is there anything else that might be helpful?
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote