View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 10:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Melody,

Sounds like this accidental discovery was a good thing and is an early catch of a potential problem down the road. As glenntaj stated, it is common and you should not be alarmed especially since the person indicated it is a MILD increase. You did not state having any symptoms so this was a good catch that may have gone undetected until it did reach a point where it becomes a real problem.

Good for you that you were curious and asked to be tested, too. Please keep us posted.

Do not be alarmed until a doctor tells you that you need to worry. So far it sounds like a no worry situation based on the MILD mention. Diabetics have so many risk factors for the potential of damage to almost everything in the body, and the circulatory system is no exception. Based on our age (We are in the same age group.) and our diabetes, this is a fair expectation. You are not alone. Wish I had been given the "mild" notation instead of the information my doc gave me. The first time I was tested was due to poor pulses felt by my doctor.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (08-15-2015), DejaVu (08-15-2015)