View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 12:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Hi! I'm tired hurting!!!!!

I want so bad to find help and info. about these tarlov cist's that I have painfuly had for 3yrs. and that has totally changed my life...it has gottin to a point where every day I have cronic pain... I hate that this is effecting my pore family who has to hear my constaint complaints daily and knows when to stay clear of me! Is that not sad? Even that ads to my pain..."HELP"! My pore huband who just got home from eight long months in Aphganistan has to come home to a complaining wife! We have 5 very wonderful "active" children who range from 16 to 6...I really hate that they all have to hear me! I am frusturated with the health community, who I'm finding has know clue what or how to treat me... My confidence in my health care is gone and has left me questioning their abuilty to know how to treat me... I mean ...when you see your "doctors" looking up what a "tarlov cist" is and saying they have never heard of it... it makes me wonder if I will ever get some relief. Please help me or maybe stear me in the right direction!

Thank you!
Cassie
cass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote