View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,
Where am I getting the information from, the letter from court I sent you, that they sent me. It even has checked off, I believe that he got the letter too, unless that is the other paperwork I rec'd. Yes, the court is supposed to keep me informed on court dates, etc because I am the victim and do have some rights too.

I know all about the lawyer and not having time and all the judge told me she rec'd a phone call from the lawyer, I was at court that day. I rec'd the letter days later. It states the lawyer has filed a motion to withdraw., and the arrest warrant. This is why I sent you everything I had.

So, why did dodge the papers they tried to serve him?????????????????????????????????????????? That I requested? I went through trying to serve him before back East. and it took him coming to my lawyers office for something, and that's when they finally got him and served him.

Did you read the entire letter and police report? Would you please ask him to change his address, so I don't have to keep mailing you everything and then you must have to mail everything back to him. Did you get all the magazines of his, I sent you also?

I guess you aren't going to answer any of my questions, since you didn't from the other email I sent. I understand blood is thicker than water and you still blame me partly. But it takes two to tango and is an adult. No matter what I did, if I danced naked on the table at the pool, he had no right to hit me, nobody had the right to hit anyone.

If you had any idea what the circumstances are, and what I am going through, from that blow to the head and hitting my head on the cement from it, you might think differently. Plus, this isn't the first time, the time back Eastwhen he tried to strangle me and threw me up against the wall and ran, but the police got him. Did you know my mom paid 500.00 for a lawyer for him the second time back East.
I know you know your son, and I do too, but there are two sides to your son, and I know them both. You already know he tried to lie to you or did lie. I don't want to hear his excuses, because he is a master of manipulation, and men that hit women do not change. He already went through anger mgmt twice, because he skipped too many classes the first time, and he was on probation for a year.

I hate telling you all this, but you need to see the whole picture here. I supported him financially and emotionally through everything. He used and abused me, and never loved me, he only loves himself, I know that now. Took me long enough, huh? He always had a car, because of me. I wish him luck, he needs it. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, but that isn't my problem anymore.

If you don't want to talk to me anymore, just tell me, and I won't bother you with anything, it's too upsetting for everyone involved. I wish you hadn't jumped to conclusions because I had to bring a witness to court, which isn't easy for people to get time off from work. You should of asked me, instead of accusing me of moving on and so forth. For the record I have NO boyfriend, nor dates, or anything like that. How could I even be ready for anything like that.

I don't want to argue, it's a waste of time. So write back if you will, if not, then I get the message.

Take care, say Hi to , hope all is well, Love,