View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 06:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaingirl6179 View Post
SweetStacey I relate to all of your symptoms. I was diagnosed with sfn just last month and the symptoms have gone from being an annoying numbness in my feet to full-blown, sometimes very severe pain in both feet, traveling up both legs with bad burning and cramping, now also in both hands and sometimes my face, scalp and even outer ears! The neuro says mine is idiopathic as perhaps 50% of cases are (no known cause) so there is nothing to treat for hopes of improvement. I take gabapentin 2400mg, chewable Tegretol 200mg three times a day, tramadol for bad pain, and was just given Norco to try in the evenings when it all worsens but it didn't seem to help at ALL. I'm sorry you are suffering, you are not alone!
Hi mountaingirl I was just diagnosed this month also my symptoms have been feet, legs, groin, hands and back. I've started at 75mg Lyrica and still increasing it now to 300mg. My pain is worse when sitting, I get up and my groin is terrible. Seeing my neurologist in 2 weeks hopefully she may help.

PHIL
PhilfromOz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote