View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 07:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How can I even live again like this?

Hello ladies,

Right now I am dealing with a huge problem. All I feel is burning on my inner labia and vaginal opening, plus some twinges of itch. It hurts more when I sit or when rubbed or touched.

The pain first started after having sex with my significant other, who I love more than anything. It ended with me being in pain from feeling randomly dry and well, the next day I thought I had a yeast infection. I started treating the problem with Monistat (bad idea) and then came home to getting more yeast meds (helped but didn't work fully).

I switched doctors later on, and he diagnosed me with a bacterial infection. I thought this was my godsend, but surely I was wrong. I was prescribed Lotrisone (should be called fire cream) along with Flagyl for 2 days. DID NOT WORK.

Went on vacation to Canada, and the doctors all diagnosed me with yeast except for one, who again thought this was a bacterial infection. Feel a bit better, had sex again. Cycle starts all over again. Took antibiotics Flagyl with a weird reaction, sick to my stomach and anxious, and my pain has doubled. It's the second week on it and no improvement has been found.

My vagina still feels raw, with burning sensation, and it hurts to sit. It really hurts to sit and the vestibule just hurts badly. I don't know what to do anymore, I am totally depressed because of this. My quality of life has diminished and my 25th birthday, ruined.

Symptoms: Occipital Neuralgia.
2 MRI's and CT normal.

Currently going through Paxil withdrawals, and psych has me on L-Theanine, Benadryl for zaps, and Lemon Balm. It has eased it by a bit, so I am continuing the treatment till 1 month from now.

Made a 98% recovery on April 8, 2013 with only symptoms of pinched nerves/Occipital Neuralgia in the head and is being treated with injections and physical therapy.

Was experiencing:
Migraines, Headaches, Nausea and Vomiting, Panic Attacks and Anxiety, Depression, Major Insomnia, Brain Fog, Tinnitus, Lethargy, Loss of appetite, Major Heart Palpitations, Occipital Neuralgia has eased a bit.

Vitamins and Medicines: , L-Theanine, Omega 3 Super DHA 900mg, Stress B-Complex Extra Strength, Potassium Gluconate 1000mg, Magnesium Malate 1250mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Methylcobalamin B-12 5000 mcg, Vitamin C 500mg, Lemon Balm.

Things that helped me: My Vitamin Regimen, Medication, Earplugs (Love these!), Nature Sounds, Hydrotherapy, Neck Pillow with Heat, Heating Pads, Resting, Being Outside!
Consider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote