View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 08:12 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I sometimes need to come and read this whole thread posts by post but today I am here to add ...I felt God before I saw this past week. A "study" I had read just instantly sparked and inflamed me . I was very very angry I didn't know what to do but just vent or explode . Then before I knew it I had been led to the real reason I was angry . It was because all I want to do is help someone else. Anyone everyone ....But that just fed my anger and also added sadness and guilt . I needed help because I couldn't sleep at night and could not shake it off. Then while pondering on everything a name just came to my mind someone I sort of knew and was just an acquaintance . As soon as I asked her if she'd help ....I saw God in every word she replied back to me in the message. And God softened my anger and sent me in a better direction but allowed me to still stay exactly on the same "task" I feel I need to do ...help someone anyone everyone. Please higher spirit stay with me and continue to help me finish this one task please help me remove that lie from that website that Bold big lie that has and is causing others to be injured . Through your son I ask this thank you for hearing me please help erase the lie and replace it with the truth. Amen. PEACE BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (08-19-2015), DejaVu (08-18-2015), EnglishDave (08-17-2015), eva5667faliure (08-18-2015), ger715 (08-19-2015), Wiix (08-18-2015)