View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 12:01 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

mrsD, you sure have done your homework....you have more energy than I could ever drum up. Back in 2013, I had 4 great months of pain relief from a supp called Anatabloc. The Supplement Geek blog had a long blog on it and many talked about how they were benefitting from it. My daughter with collapsed foot tendons was doing good with it too... it is an inflammation modulator.

Many with crohns and other auto immune conditions were benefitting, it was pricey. But people were getting HELP...

Then along the way the company owner and the governor of Va got into bed with this supp and the fit hit the shan.... You may have seen all the mess from this product.

As I said I got 4 great months and then it stopped working for me. Those months were so good that I was even thinking of flying back east to see my sister which had not been in my mind for many moons. But it stopped working.

The product is off the market, it was sold by GNC, Amazon and the company itself. And produced on the east coast, forget exactly where.

There are many desperate people out there seeking help and all the drugs they have been taking are not doing them any good.

The company Rock Creek Pharma is still around and I'm on the lookout to see if it come backs somehow. I'd give it a try again.

Maybe you've seen all this hub hub on Anatabloc. But for me, it gave me 4 months of sheer great feeling in my body and mind.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-18-2015)