View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 08:50 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
I admit, I'm still in a bit of a pity party here. I just expected a better bounce back to normalcy than has happened. I'm still a sick puppy and it's just scaring me and depressing me. I guess I'm not a very good patient, these days. The acid reflux, the not eating, my anxiety and panic attacks are ruling my life with no relief in sight at the immediate moment.

I feel so alone and need a hero to guide me through and help me get straight. Pitiful, huh?

I'm working on it and thank you all for bearing with me. I love you all.

Awww, Sally. I have found that it takes me much longer to recover from even a minor setback now that I'm older. It's frustrating.

Have you told your DD how you're feeling? Your doctor? Do you have a nurse coming in to check on you on a regular basis?

I wish I lived closer. Not sure what I could do because I'm pretty gimpy these days myself. I do keep you in my prayers and I send healing thoughts your way.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (08-25-2015), barb02 (08-19-2015), Debbie D (08-25-2015), Grammie 2 3 (08-19-2015), SallyC (08-19-2015), Snoopy (08-20-2015)