View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiix View Post
Try it on the worst areas, can't hurt. It'll take some time to work on test areas. Frozen turkeys are always available.

But, the sun is the most important element of this treatment. Even if he sits at a window with the panes up. Has to be unfiltered sunlight.
Hi. I ran this whole Turkey thing by him. You would not believe the look he gave me. Alan can only sit in the sun for rare times, he's very sensitive.

He sits by a window but we keep them closed and put the a/c.

He never had psoriasis this bad until the stress of dealing with our son got so bad it triggered his body inflammation. That's the only thing I can think of.

He NEVER had it like this and I'm married to the guy for 36 years.

I believe all these auto immune things are triggered by SOMETHING, whether it's toxic environment, stress, WHATEVER.

In my husband's case I believe it is what our son put us through.

And it happened to me too.

About 20 years ago I went through a thing with my bladder which drove me absolutely crazy. I thought I had infections, whatever. I had all the symptoms. I went to urologist, gynocologists, took trans vaginal sonos, all kinds of urine tests, cystoscopies, whatever. This was over a 4 year period. It was also the time that we had to do Tough Love with our son who was driving us bonkers. Took a toll on the both of us.

Every test was negative. What were my symptoms?. I had the urge to pee. Morning, noon and night, I had this urge. I peed just fine, I had no discoloration, no burning, no nothing, just the constant urge down there, like my whole area was in one big spasm. I remember asking one urologist "Could I possibly have Interstitial Cystitis?" I had looked that one up to. He looked at me and said "Oh my god, of course you don't have that".

Imagine living this way for 4 years. How did it end? I will never forget this. Oh, I used hot packs, (that would help) but it lasted on and off (mostly on) for about 4 years.

I remember asking my doctor at the time, "can't you give me some muscle relaxer?" so he prescribed SOMA. Never forget this as long as I live.

I never even took the darn thing. I placed the bottle on the top of the toilet tank next to my box of tissues and the plan was to take one pill before I went to bed. I was taking a hot shower. I was looking at the Soma saying to myself "maybe TONIGHT I'll get some relief'. As I was under the hot shower, my whole bottom of my body went into a release like I could not imagine. The bladder area DE-SPASM'D for want of a better word.

I could not believe it. I just stayed under that hot shower for as long as i could and it felt marvelous.

That horrible condition never came back. Thank god. I do get leg and ankle spasms upon awakening but I just got Morton Eptom Lotion in the mail yesterday and began using it according to Mrs. D's instructions.

Time will tell.

But I will never forget those 4 years and what stress can do to us.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-20-2015), ger715 (08-21-2015), Wiix (08-20-2015)