View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 02:15 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi and thank you. I'm somewhat lost on the replies. Thank you Sue for that and emailing that person.I really appreciate it and your so kind. What type of doc is he? I have a referal to u of m but 2-4 mth wait and have gotten so many opinions.I may go to see Mayo too.Right now for the past while no dizzy so I don't know how they will help me at the er as the other didn't. David I'm sorry if I come off like I look for a quick fix but I don't think so. I have seen in the past 4 months 8 different docs and many opinions. I have had every test even if a 1 percent chance. Trying many meds,pt,so on and basically am worse. Any step forward gets ruined by a doc touching me.I agree I get very emotional but my pain through vicadin is hardly relieved. Also when docs are suppose to help you and not only do I not get better I get worse when they say it won't it makes me feel scared and lost.As for my issue its really the left inner ankle but the pain goes through to the foot/calf. My ssep and emg said pn. I think I have 2 dx one unfound. This is because for 3 months just there and why they thought it was tts but no tests showed and had 2 shots without relief. Then I started which have not acted up in awhile the neck feeling like it got shot and the right leg pain. My other tests do show inflamation such as bone scans. At this point though who knows. I may have the pn but also something like heel spurs in addition. I still feel like a huge piece is missing.
Lizzy I have posted before but I will give a little backround to not bore you. I thank you. Anyhow I thought at first it was an overuse injury and started the tests for that. It ruled out that and was put in an airboot in case. It didn't get better after shots to that area and they thought it may be a nerve problem coming from the brain/spine. Started the tests for that while just getting worse and basically bed ridden for 3 months. Now I can finally do errands but the pain basically keeps me in. I'm 28 and have a long history till this year of very severe anorexia. I had been in and out of multiple hospitals with cardiac issues and a very low weight. This may have a part of my current issue. Though better healing from the past programs I have been in is extra slow or also can cause nerve damage. Right now I have what they feel is complex.
Well thank you all and I didn't mean to come off a crying baby. I'm really scared, in horrible pain, and lost. I have never dealt with issues like this and am working on being more calm and less anxious.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote