View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 02:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked wild..

Your post sounds almost exactly like me..
I have been fighting with doctors WCB for two years now over the same roving symptoms, it started out with me and my "Gremlins" lil mobile freaks that continualy rove around me poking a sharp very thin needle in me very deep (or like a deep deep rooted nerve/hair pulled very quickly) where ever they felt like it the pains soon changed to roving patches of surface burning pain.

Putting a charictor to my pain helped me to deal with it with humor usualy sometimes anger an I know it is very scary, So now the lil peckers split up so one can poke/electricute me while the other runs around me with a shark steamer cleaner burning me at random, there's meds that can help this kind of pain baclofen helps some of the Jabs and cramps and lyrica is helping tone down my little monsters some.

They have buddies you know lil'er under skin bugs that run up'n down the body usualy in small areas on my back or an arm, I can watch these lil bugs but they hide when you try show others sometimes, thers the runners theyre faster and they tend to like running up and down my back, then theres the jumpers they are repititous lil bubble bugs and usualy the ones I visualy get to watch, they move around to a few favorite places on my body.. and theres the ones that ramble aimlessly like they are looking for somewhere to reak their particular havoc.. and callin in all it's other buds to come play at my expence, s'alway interesting.

Theres more too but these guys seem to be all related.. is a hmm thang
Sory to ramble I got a gremlin that trickles invisible water down my right calf on a regular basis.

nite

Please have a spoon
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote