View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 11:50 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Praying

Booklover - you are among many who, here, care for this trauma to be lifted from your family. The conduct of bullying should not be tolerated....ever.

I was among those who have been bullied in my youth. It hurt to the core. I was "different." Later, one of our children was as well thus victimized. We stepped into the system and demanded it stop. Amazed we were the system would pay lip service to our child's situation, while unyieldingly protecting the "rights" of the bullies.

I am praying all will be well in your situation, and that of Mitchell. Praying those who act hurtfully will be convicted of the spirit to Stop It. Praying the system will embrace the children in its care to help them mature on healthy paths.

I suffered PTSD which is only now in later life being addressed in therapy I am receiving. Our child is similarly receiving such care. May the wounds of the spirit in your child be healed over so you all may have life full of joy.

How can this all turn out? It can inspire to the good. I ultimately became involved in the legal profession dedicated to helping others overcome difficulties. That is one of my personal joys.

Our child became a wonderfully talented artist whose music, humor, and sculptures are a blessing. Yes, more therapy remains to overcome the PTSD, but there is hope.

I pray that in your family, an upwelling of hope carries you all beyond this season of difficulty.

M56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
booklover (08-22-2015), DejaVu (08-22-2015), eva5667faliure (08-22-2015), RSD ME (10-06-2015)