View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 09:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for taking the time to answer me Romans 8. The car wreck happened in 1999. I was 20 and didn't know that I should've gone to see an ortho. My gen practicioner just put me in a sling. Years later after having kids and dealing with the frustrations that I can't throw a ball without pain, I decided to see an ortho. He just did general rehab and stretched my scapula out. They told me there wasn't a fix because the pop and grinding in my shoulder was just scar tissue that would come back. Jump forward 5 years later and the pain from just doing push-ups or a plank or anything trying to get into some shape other than round drove me to go back to the ortho. He's reputable and comes highly regarded. He send me to Kibler across the state in Lexington. This man seemed to really be the first person to ever understand and even explain in words that I've used about how it feels. Tells me about this surgery he's done over 250 times now and the wonderful life these other people have from it. Then he tells me about the rehab and it sort of scares me off from it a bit. I started wondering if it was even worth it. What if it doesn't fix it? What if it causes even more pain and issues? So I researched him and that's how I found you guys. Romans 8's post showed up in Google and he had been to this guy. Even had the same surgery. I know you can't tell me if it work, but given what I've told you above and what your experience and knowledge of the procedure is, do you think this would be my best course of action?
jcechop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote