Old 08-22-2015, 12:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default great shortlist of supplement options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandra View Post
Hi Natalie,

Great site...thanks!

Thanks again for sharing this very informative site.
What's amazing about this particular link/page above, is it the first time I have seen someone really pull together a very knowledgeable "do and do not do" list of supplements that one can take specifically for Chemo pn, that stacks up with my own research and I respect (and believe me, I've looked).

I've read lots of studies and seen all kinds of different sites that has different bits and pieces, but this is one of the best shortlists that really sums up well where the top supplement options seem to be right now specific to CIPN.

I will have to look at their recommendations and dosages in more detail, but for the most part, it appears at first glance that they have pulled together a pretty solid list of the current top picks.

Frustrating that we have to run around and dig deep to figure these things out on a time-dependent ailment. I personally found the different oncologists, neurologists, primary care doctors next-to-useless. I would have loved to have walked into a health care professional office and heard "well, we can't promise anything but here is a complete program of what you can try and get started on .... "

Perhaps "integrative oncologists" are leading the way. Even though 40% on chemo get cipn, my oncologist bluntly told me "frankly, there hasn't been much interest in this topic in the medical profession".
v5118lKftfk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-22-2015)