View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Melody, THANK YOU!!!!!

It's about time somebody got down to the business of posting relevant stuff and not a bunch of complaining [I include myself in the latter category].

And, unlike some posters who complained under General and Forums, this isn't about 'recipies', tho they sound great, IT'S ABOUT LIVING WITH WHAT WE HAVE, TO DO WHAT WE HAVE TO AND DOING IT RIGHT!

I don't know about you, but before I even think of going shopping, I've got to make up THE LISTS, so I don't have to take any more steps than necessary. Even make plans for the plans! I can walk distances at times, but other times, that PN legs' cast-in-concrete feeling hits and well, WHAM! The big question then becomes: Can I make it home in one piece? Intact?

As for other conditions complicating the mix, both you and Lynne are right. It just makes things more confusing, especially when the 'something completely different' starts to intrude.

Whew, now, all PN'ers, did anyone save that dermatology tutorial site I'd posted in the old 'Stickies' a few months ago? I cannot find in in my puter anywhere & Ineed to refer to it. Thanks! - j

Last edited by dahlek; 08-27-2006 at 10:13 AM. Reason: spelling
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote