View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Dear Bryanna,

I have an unusual but tragic case. I have been suffering for nine months straight form non-bacterial prostatitis and which has no migrated to my bladder. It feels like I have an infection moving around my entire urinary system. On a 1-10 pain level, I am a 10 around the clock.

All this happened two weeks after I had dental work performed. A teeth cleaning and some cavities filled. The dentist however, asked me if my root canal was bothering me. I replied no. He said that I had a low grade infection on tooth #21.

Since I didn't feel pain, I thought not much about it. All my urine tests show negative and I don't have cancer, but something in my heart tells me that my ills could be from the low grade infected root canal although I don't fell any pain on that tooth at all.

I went to an oral surgeon last week and refused to pull it, although he did see a very tiny infection at the base of the root.

I'm in so much agony, I want this tooth removed. Have you ever heard of anybody with bladder pain getting a root canal removed and had some kind of recovery?

Thank you.
Bradw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote