View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 09:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Home from Surgery

Hello everyone,

I had TOS surgery on Monday 6/18 I came home on Friday. I can't say that this is an easy surgery and I am still in alot of pain but feel that it is mostly surgical pain surgeon told family there was alot of compression and impingement said he removed ribs, muscle and other fibrous band I haven't talked to surgeon well I have talked to him in hospital but he was talking to morphine woman and she doesn't remember anything ha ha. Anyway I have high hope for improvement and more quality of life . It seems I can already tell a difference in the pain between shoulders and more circulation in arm. I think I had a really good cardio-vascular surgeon who is very expierienced in TOS. I thank all of your for your support and I Thank God for directing my treatment. I hope that all I have been through will help me to help others I feel that God really wants to use me to bring hope to those like me who feel they have walked through the valley of the shadow of death. Anyway I give an update next week but so far so good just working through the pain.
moneymaker8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote