View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you all.

Well, I was waiting at the bus stop (across from DD), and he said he'd be home by around 9:20 a.m. So I'm there and across the street (right in front of DD), a bus comes along and I said to myself 'better look there, because he might have decided to take another way home". and sure enough, there he was. You should have seen me going "yoo hoo, with my little birthday bag and he's laughing. So I go up to him (and I'm wearing this ridiculous low-cut top (now aren't I dumb, I won't wear dangling earrings any more because I hit the big 60 soon), but I will wear an extremely sexy black top, white skirt and white sandals. Well, his eyes pop out and he goes "boy do you look sexy this morning". I laughed my head off because if a 59 year old woman can make her husband of 27 years come out with a remark like that, then I must be doing something right. LOL

We had our dunkin donuts breakfast and now he's fast asleep.

Tonight, I'll take him for his birthday dinner right around the corner, a nice Japanese restaurant. They make a grilled salmon to die for.

So now we are 60 years old this year. Wow, time certainly does go by, doesn't it??

I shall give him your warmest wishes.

Take care all!!!

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote