Thread: despair
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 04:13 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile hi Diandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diandra View Post
So sorry for what you are going through but, you have made it to a supportive place.

Many folks here have learned to live with chronic pain but, for many of us, it has been a bumpy road and I know I am not the only one who felt I could not go on.

I have found though, there is always hope. My primary care doc referred me to an excellent pain mgmt doc who helped me regain a life and truly, I was at the end of my rope prior to the referral. Have been seeing him for 11 yrs and every time my pain escalates or changes, he has had a solution.

Maybe if you tell us the meds or therapies you have all ready tried, we could offer some advice.

We are here to talk to....if you feel the need to talk in a more personal or private way, feel free to private message(PM) me anytime.

Indigo...it is 9:15 PM here on the East coast, USA...please know I am praying for a solution for you and healing energy coming your way.
Please keep in touch with us.
My best,
Diandra
Hi. I'm not sure how to send you a PM. I'm not quite well enough to figure out how this site works yet. Will spend time to do that once I've improved but would like to chat. Thank you for your warm thoughts. Jenni
indigo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-24-2015)