View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sue,

I too use to ask the question what did I do to deserve this. I've delt with health problems since 87, not just RSD, but I use to think it was punishment for something I did wrong.

I have been in councelling for over 7 years and just had a Vegal Nerve Stimulator put in for depression in April. Most know my story here since I've been on here for years and I won't go into any of my medical history but with the RSD my depression became worse to the point I was suicidal. That's when my Dr. stepped in and started counceling me and helping me through the guilt feeling. I always felt guilty because I couldn't take care of my family like I should have. I don't get the attitudes from my family that a lot get here. It bothers me that people don't get the support they need from their family.

What's bad though, even with that support with the RSD it doesn't seem to keep a person going.

I will PM my phone no. also and if you want to talk PM me back. I have unlimited calling also.

You don't have to go through this alone there are too many good people on here that are willing to help you get through the hardest times alone.

Hang in there,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote