View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 12:57 PM
n/a

8 yr Member
n/a

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Although I've struggled with depression of varying degrees since I was 10 years old, I experienced major depression (clinical depression) in 1982 and was treated by a psychiatrist. He did not use medication. Instead, he started me on the vitamin regimen I still use today. The B-12 was a primary part. I got B-12 shops weekly. I was a different person within 8 weeks.

That depression was like nothing I had ever experienced before. My memory was so bad I could hardly finish a sentence. I lost weight and had a gaunt appearance. We were expecting our 2nd child. I started the vitamin regimen 8 weeks before my daughter was born. I was so lethargic, I expected to be useless to my wife but recovered from the depression in time to be a full support for her as our daughter was born by C-section.

Diverdown,

I encourage you to try the vitamin regimen in the sticky at the top. It can be a sound basis to help your brain endure stress.
Thanks mark.

Now, is this regiment in the sticky universal? Is it okay to to take it alongside sertraline and adderall?
DiverDown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote