Old 08-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
Hi Melody

Just wanted to say thanks - you've got me sprouting now - just started my first batch of alfalfa (I did grow sprouts many years ago in my student days).

I've been growing micro-greens for the past 3 yrs - easy to do. I also had a meniscal cartilage tear (2 years ago in spring). Couldn't get my usual vege garden planted - so it was a tray of micro-greens and pots on an old table under the carport that kept me going.
Hi there. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Been on the phone with the hospital, getting info on tomorrow's procedure on Alan, calling car service, packing his bags, etc. etc. Not putting up any seeds this week.

As soon as I know he's all good to go and I get him back home, I'll put up some more sprouts.

So far, he has had sprouts in his sandwich every day, lol. And he's not complaining.

Can't wait for the heat to be over so I can get back to microgreening. I'll do that with a vengeance.

Oh, just wanted to share my own experience using the Morton Epsom Lotion. I have not had a muscle spasm and I actually am walking for longer durations. I still sometimes walk like a duck but I'm trying to straighten up. I realize that I'm now using muscles that I have not been relying on. This will take time. Also, my legs used to feel heavier. I used to say to myself 'OMG, this arthritis is for the birds", because I actually thought my knees were the problem. I have no idea because I have had MRI's of both knees and now I had the doppler so who the heck knows?.

All I do know is that I put a small amount on the tops and backs of my knees and on the tops and ankles of my feet and I can actually stretch in bed without having a spasm. That alone is a godsend.

But I have a question. Mrs. D, you said the magnesium can lower blood pressure (if one uses too much of the epsom lotion, right?).

So if Alan had a problem in the past with Orthostatic Hypotension caused by the use of Flomax and he has had no problems since because he is no longer on the Flomax and he is NOT on any blood pressure meds because he doesn't have high blood pressure, well can he use the Epsom Morton Lotion on any place he has pain? He tried it on the tops of his feet and it gave him relief but only for about 30 minutes so he said "forget it".

I don't want to put anything on him if it would lower his blood pressure, that's all we need. So I will be the one using this item and so far so good.

Thanks so much for all that great info on this item.

While I'm not flying about anywhere, I do feel a bit LIGHTER!!! lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (08-26-2015)