View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 01:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth My introduction to severe TBI was sudden but recovery is slow.

As I read a few posts, I realize that many of you have lost more than I. I lost my mind and ten years of memory when crossing the road one night. Seven years and I have not regrown the now missing leg but I have recovered enough of my mind to function and to make people laugh with and not at my glitches.

As many of you might be doing, I am searching for anything of any sort to help me recover more of my mind's functions and I would prefer to hear from people who done it rather than those who went to school and read about it. While I have found a few normals who understand severe evolving to mild traumatic brain injury, most do NOT.

Sadly, when you have the least functional tool to find those who can help, you need it most. Puzzled and stubborn, I have worked out a way that works for me. I would be overjoyed to find others who have discover or developed NON perscription drug was back to an acceptable to them level of normal.

Oopps, I think my brain misfired on that last sentence which is why I have talked several total strangers into reading my diary about the past seven years, less the coma time and amnesia months.

As I tell me kids via email, BE WELL and smirk to drive strangers crazy.
peglegom2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote