Thread: Increased Pain
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 04:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
That is what my Dr told me when I told him that I had burning, zapping in my feet and ankles plus deep "muscle" feeling pain in the Lumbar, hips,buttocks, Quads and Iliosoas muscles. Try to do what you have to to get from one day to the next because changes are-a-comin. I don't intend to sound flippant but (in my case) change is slow but seemingly constant. I started out right-side only and became bi-lateral one night lying on my bed in a matter of 5 minutes of "crossfiring". And the symptoms were equally strong on both sides. I hope you don't have a bout of muscle wasting as I did. Mt pain was at its worst after everything from Lumbar down became involved. I am not saying that you can't have two thing going at the same time but I was fooled myself. I hope you get pain Management and can clear the next hurdle. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
Thanks Ken i appreciate your help. The Lyrica is definitely helping me sleep and I'm putting on weight which is a plus because I'm skinny its when I'm awake its constant pain.

Thanks again Ken.
Phil

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
PhilfromOz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote