View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 08:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi qtipsq,

Very sorry to hear about your struggle, I'm trying not to get on this forum much anymore but I felt obliged to ask whether you've tried marijuana during these 18 months? While it's not good for you overall, since it's a stressor on the brain, the only thing that helps me be able to enjoy life again sometimes is smoking marijuana. And it works even at those times where you feel like nothing could help you. If you're feeling so down and out, you might wanna look into getting your hands on some. The best option would be vaping.

Again, this is only a suggestion as a possible partial remedy for all the emotional distress you're in. The fact that it's a stressor on the brain should be considered; I'm not sure how big of a strain it really is on the brain when the pros and cons of it are weighed, though.

February 2015: Slammed head into a heavy dining table light, another concussion.

Current symptoms: Constant headaches that are mostly localized to the right side, head pressure, head sensitivity, moderate fatigue, fractured sleep, anxiety, mood swings, tremors, mild dizziness caused by head movement at times, neck pain, fullness in right ear, mild blurry vision

Symptoms that went away: Light/noise sensitivity, nausea, severe fatigue, moderate blurry vision, tinnitus

Current meds: Tramadol
donniedarko is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chrybmb (10-14-2015), Diandra (10-14-2015)