View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 07:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Now I forget "everything", it's like I have no working memory. I was going to hand the dog back to my friend after dog sitting and I brought the leash and my house keys. I DID NOT BRING THE DOG.

When I have to remember more than one thing, something else just disappears.

This probably does not belong in this section anymore but here goes... Half of us Lupus/Lupoid disorders sufferers have iron anemia. Not once, but most of the time. Still, this is not seen as a symptom of Lupus. It is always blamed on something else, like poor eating habits. Then why do half of us have it? Why does it come back over and over?

I've cheated on my checkups since my last clinic lost my labs and their doc verbally abused me and also took back my referral simply by pushing a button making it look like it never existed (because I knew something he didn't.... dang narcissist!). Anyway, it took me almost two years to reschedule my "yearly" checkup somewhere else. I'm tired of being pushed around in this crappy system of ours...

Anyway, came out I had very severe iron deficiency with anemia. Maybe no wonder my brain's Swiss cheese. I didn't know much about the mental side effects of it, but now I do. I've been treated "aggressively", retested and they say I might have more treatment. My fear is now because I do fear quite well!.. is that they will tell me that "Oh, you only needed one treatment, you're fine now!" because I feel the same as before treatment. Out of breath and totally stupid/forgetful.
fadetoblack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (08-27-2015), Wiix (08-26-2015)