Thread: Other forums
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 03:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
I recently found another forum on neuropathy. I have searched before but never found anything. It made me even more depressed. I didn't find any stories of improvement.
There were so many posters that claimed sfn and yet had difficulty with balance and walking and said they were housebound etc.
I've been telling myself that the one " good" thing about sfn is that I should be able to continue to be able to function relatively normal. I'm so sad to hear this is not the case.
With my non stop twitching and vibrating I think i have motor involvement but my emg on lower arm and lower leg didn't pick that up. Just carpal tunnel.

What are your thoughts?
There is a forum for neurology, which was moderated by docs/nurses, but there doesnt seem to be activity in forum for year. there is one with category for neuropathy but, its really hard to get questions answered, because of the other numerous conditions.
I found one that specifically deals with Dysautonomia,(autonomic Neuropathy), but it doesnt let you ask questions right away.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-28-2015)